We offer an extensive range of accounting services to ensure the financial health of your business and the timely and efficient payment of all required taxes. Using our expert analysis we can ensure you are paying the right amount of tax and can offer advice on where your business can save money.
· Our Bookkeeping services will help maintain your organisations key accounting record and ensure you are complying with regulations by maintaining accurate records on your financial transactions.
· We’ll help with day-to-day services such as recording key daily transactions like your income and outgoings, making sure they’re listed under the right accounts. Our services will also help with processing payments, producing financial reports and summaries and conducting daily banking activities.
· We’ll help you monitor the financial health of your organisation and keep you up to date and informed of any irregularities or weaknesses in your financial flows.
· Many business owners will have to complete a ‘Self-Assessment tax return’ each year for HMRC, to let the tax authorities know how much you have earned each year and from what sources.
· It is called a ‘Self-Assessment’ as it is the responsibility of the individual or sole trader business owner to ensure it is completed, however, you are able to hire outside help or assistance.
· We can offer you the services of our expert accountants to help you complete this often-time-consuming task and ensure that you meet all of the guidelines set out by HMRC.
· Every company based in the U.K. and registered with HMRC is subject to corporation tax on their profits. Other companies not based in the UK are still expected to pay corporation tax if the senior management and control of the company is based in the U.K.
· Our services will help you work out whether your company is liable for corporation tax and if so, how much profit you make and therefore how much tax is payable based on your profits.
· You can face hefty penalties and fines for filing late returns, so it is highly important that your accounting deadlines are met. Our accountants will assist you with the preparation of your accounts, ensuring your corporation tax is paid in full and in a timely
· PAYE, also known as Pay As You Earn, is tax deducted from your employee’s salaries before they receive it and is the way most of your employees will pay tax.
· Our services will make the calculations needed so you can be sure your business is correctly deducting PAYE and National Insurance Contributions from your employee’s salary.
· VAT, also known as Value Added Tax, is tax due on sales of goods and services which are eligible. If your business has an annual turnover in excess of about £83,000+ (£85,000 – year 2020) you must register for VAT. Your VAT payments must be reported to and paid to HMR each financial quarter, with penalties for late or missed payments.
· Our services will help to ensure the timely and correct payments of all VAT due, as well as determining whether you may be eligible for a VAT refund on any overpamynets. We are also able to register your business for VAT regardless of your turnover as in some cases it may be financially advantageous for you to do so· Unfortunately, we are currently only available to offer our accountancy services to businesses and clients based in England and Wales and who are able to register with HMRC. All our other services are available anywhere in Europe.